[Dailydrool] Not So Wee Gracie Allen’s,” I REALLY WANT TO BE IN THE 2015 SENIOR HOUNDSABOUND CALENDAR WOOFLE!!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Sun Aug 31 04:55:52 PDT 2014

Hi! It's me, Not So Wee Gracie Allen. Once again we are shamelessly buying your votes to hopefully win a month in Auntie Wen's 2015 Senior Houndsabound calendar and even more impawtently, raise lots of moolah to help keep the Bounders in biscuits. So please vote for me and receive thank you tickets for the 6 awesome items in this years Woofle. We have a 59" x 59" throw made by the blondeslave (heading to the quilter's today). We have a totally WILD shower curtain with a huge quilted basset medallion also made by the blondeslave. Plus she's working on another of the giant quilted stuffed hounds from the Pwincess Xandy Bear Collection. Queen Pawtunia's brother Rusty made off with a pair of Auntie dawn's custom embroidered denim bib overalls-too cute(please don't tell Auntie dawn-we don't want Rusty to get in trouble). There's also a beautiful stained glass basset and a Vintage Junior Miss lunch box with the matching thermos. We also want to thank Auntie A for putting NSWGA's Woofle page together once again since the blondeslave is apparenty, well, too blonde to do it. Please go have a look and VOTE, VOTE, VOTE for Not So Wee Gracie Allen!!! All proceeds from our Woofle go to the Bounders of Senior Houndsabound! Hi Auntie Wen!

http://xandy.moonfruit.com/