[Dailydrool] Happy Labor Day!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 15:32:56 PDT 2014

We hope all Droolers and slaves are enjoying this Labor Day Weekend and hope that good weather is prevailing wherever you are.  I loved the story about Yo-Yo who is masquerading as a "very large cat." in the U.K.  We basset-lovers must break down those ancient barriers wherever they may be.
I agree with Laura Salmon - looking at a beautiful basset hound each moring on the DD caledar is a wonderful way to start the day.  And, Laura,
I enjoyed seeing your three beauties on today's calendar page.  And also Doug and Kathy's Ben on Aug 28.  It's great to be reminded of our wonderful friends each day.  This summer has certainly been passing by quickly - I can't believe it's September already.  Wishing everyone a
great week ahead!                  Love,                       Beryl & Zoey