[Dailydrool] Drool for MPerson

Daria dariaemma at verizon.net
Mon Dec 1 02:41:40 PST 2014

Dear Holly the Dolly,

We saw your letter and are sending buckets of drool for your MPerson. We hope everything comes back negative or at the very least, fixable. Remember the power of the drool! I helped my Pa through back surgery and my Ma through knee surgery. My esteemed predecessor, Arnie, nursed my Ma through the breast cancer trifecta of surgery, chemo and radiation. Be prepared to put on your scrubs and be a great nurse.

Take care and sending prayers and drool,
Tony in FL, always ready to put my scrubs back on and his MPerson, Daria
Sent from my iPad