[Dailydrool] a Mt. moment before Petco showing tomorrow.

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 19:03:48 PST 2014

I wanted to thank everyone for all their support in our latest
fundraising efforts with the YOURCARING.COM SITE Chris Bly helped me
create.   Winners of each prize #1 Kuranda Bed.....#2. the basket filled
with goodies and #3 the howliday stocking filled to the brim..  our own
Tricia Stevens plus Petco's store manager Bryan Fitzgerald will be
picking winners at 2pm tomorrow Dec. 2 , 2014......MST.    I will call
or email winners that are not present at our table in the store.

Basset Rescue of MT. needs to continue our mission of caring  for the
relinquished and abandoned dogs of this state and both Dakotas. Winter
is coming, more seniors are being left to fend for themselves as owners
are leaving the state to find work elsewhere. We are stressing our
operating funds to the bare lowest limit now.  Our supporters in many
other states have sent us lots of items to put together a grand holiday
fundraiser. These funds will be used to keep Bassets warm, healthy with
vet care, and full of "senior" energy with good top quality food and
joint support.  Please help us /continue to help the hounds./*Shelter
operational costs rise yearly *depending on which season we are in and
WINTER with more needs ( i.e. snow removal, more heat, more electricity
usage, etc.) is upon us. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can
provide for these hounds.

So far with the YOUCARING site and  checks being mailed in to us, we
have approx. 844.00$ as of tonight........and I will check our site in
morning before leaving for Petco to make sure all last minute donations
are in and the tickets in the correct prize bag!!  THANK YOU TO EVERY
ONE.   Without you all we could not continue.

Healing drool to all who need it.....coming your way now!.
Sincerely,  Leslie Ames.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager