[Dailydrool] Llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 17:06:12 PST 2014

​Llewis is sick. He is at the Vetspital. DH called me at the Gallery and
said he has vomited a couple of times and he is shaking, he won't let me
touch his stomach, is he bloating??
I said no if he were he couldn't vomit but I would come home. I find a
miserable dog, shaking so badly he could barely stand and very guarding of
his  tummy, temp 102.9 so to the Vetspital we went, where the bloodwork was
bizarre and he seemed to be losing blood somewhere (he has no spleen, so
that wasn't a concern) They decided to do xrays, ultrasound-- and the xrays
looked as if there were a foreign body in his belly. SO I left him so they
could do Barium and as the barium went through it seemed as if that big
thing was swelling-- that his stomach was that inflamed "severe gastritis",
not, probably, cancer. ("Probably.")
So Llewis is spending the night as a guest of Uncle Dr. Coyne and getting
more rads in the morning. We'll see.​

MomPerson to a very quiet Conley and Doc and a very sick Llewis