[Dailydrool] Conley da Heero

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:54:00 PST 2014

​I Conley be a hero. I saved we all taday dis morning. Frum a horribliest
fate.

See we be ousside an we come in an rite away I heers dis hiya pichted soun,
dis eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee soun an a clik at da same
time zackerley. I look roun nobody done heerd nuffin.
Den I smells it wif my poifect nose DA NOSE KNOWS nebber forgit dat on you
Basset. Da eers say sumfin ok but da nose say sumfin dat it boyo, teke it
to da benk. (Hey Llewis whatchu fink dat meen, enyways?)

I run inna libbin room and git onna couch an I kin smell it but Ise not
ebel to reech it so I climes helofway off da arm an I
barkingbarkingbarking  an​ da MomPerson she so smart (she is) she say rite
away
Mouse
Itsamouse

She moob a painting what leenin on da wall a surnuff inna trap dere da
mouse. Or was a mouse. Once it was a mouse now it not much ob nuthin. She
ast DPerson help her he holt da picher out but he awreddy in nother room
wif da door shutted. You notisses who get to pick up mousie an puttit in da
gawbage, rite? (She use a poop bag.)

And den she tell me how good I is. Yes I is yessir I is good.
It a good day it is.

Love an Drool to them whut needs it,
Conley, Llewis an whoebber leff.