[Dailydrool] Christmas Cards

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at te.com
Mon Dec 8 04:46:05 PST 2014

Good morning!

We interrupt your day to announce that the momma is absolutely thrilled with how our Christmas Card turned out this year!!  She is SO excited to be on the DD short list, however, if you are not on our list and you haven't already received your electronic copy of us in your mailbox this morning, the momma will be taking orders to send it to people on their computers!!  She can't afford to send out any more than we've already had printed (and are waiting on the mailman to deliver the stamps for), but she'd love to send it to your computer so you can print it out for yourselves (or you can just look at our gorgeous faces and read what we've been up to all year)!  Either way, let her know if you'd like a copy!

Thank you!  You can now go back to your regularly scheduled program!

~Teddi, Madden and Sasha Dossey~