[Dailydrool] Drool for Marco

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at optimum.net
Tue Dec 9 12:56:11 PST 2014

The Dashing Bassets are slinging the drool in Marco's direction. We hope
his doc is as good as our Horton's orthopedist, who put his leg back
together after a car accident. We are so sorry that Marco's situation
seems to be much worse than Hortie's was.

Drool headed out for the mama too, who will be worrying about him and
helping him heal.

We will also let the mama pray for him. She does not have drool, so she
needs to do something.

The Dashing Bassets

Holly da Dolly, C. K. Dexter Haven, and Horton the Very Fearful