[Dailydrool] Deer Elsinore

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 01:38:01 PST 2014

This is MomPerson writing for Llewis who is a little under the weather but
wanted you to know he loves you and he hopes you are feeling better since
you got that Uncle out of your mouth. I think perhaps he has misunderstood
the term but that's what he says.
He also wanted me to tell you in a delicate way that he is suffering also
from the same "pee bug": a condition brought to our attention by the
ever-alert Bleke Dog who thought for a day or two that his prayers had been
answered and Llewis had morphed into a hot little girl dog who just wanted
to have fun. This made it necessary for the normally sanguine Llewis to
attempt repeatedly to remove da Bleke Dog's face.
Already not well, Llewis flew under the protective wings of MomPerson who
whisked him off to the loathed Vetspital where there are Vetlettes she has
never even met.
MomPerson calls ahead attempting to minimize contact with the unknown by
checking to see which experienced Vets are there. Her last contact with one
she did not know especially well went badly and she harbors within her the
seeds of outrage at the way Llewis was handled during surgery.(Or
mishandled, in her opinion.)
Anyway it is a problem, these rapid turnovers in medical staff.

So to Elsinore, Llewis sends love and empathy, and MomPerson sends the same
to the One In CHarge of Elsinore. Hang in there.
Llewis says to Elsinore not to eat any more Uncles.

MomPerson to Llewis (under the weather) Conley (eternally hungry) and Doc,
blissfully ignorant about REAL girls who want to have fun.