[Dailydrool] a mt montent

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 17:18:48 PST 2014

bidding for the award 1976 plate has come to an early end. During this
busy holiday season with other wonderful fundraisers .....it was decided
we shall try again in the future with more basset crap items.  Thank you
to Doug Dropp for his winning bid.  Plate will be mailed out asap.
thanks Doug!!
Healing drool to all those who need help........and we hope for lots
adoptions and funds to help senior doggies in Debbie Dawgs Programs.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager