[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 349, Issue 4

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 18:14:59 PST 2014

Ben has not been eating well lately, but I thought he was just being
picky.  Now I think it is more than being picky.  He did not eat  Friday Morning,
but did eat something last night after tons of prodding and  garnishing the
food.  It tool well over a half hour to get something in  him.  Today he
would eat anything, not even chicken or treats.  He  also has had no desire to
walk.  I had to really work on him to go.   If he does not eat tomorrow
morning, he is going to the vet.  It is more  than picky then.  I will need a
stiff drink tonight.  ?With all the  hounds that have left recently, I am
worried about Ben.

Douglas and  Pw. Bennett