[Dailydrool] dremels and a little this and that

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 03:48:01 PST 2014

I bought a dremel a few years ago, but with all the precautions I read I was afraid to use it, i.e.. safety glasses should parts go flying… my thought, how do I protect the hounds?, but I am a big wimp in these regards, so I gave the dremel to my former guitar instructor, and it now repairs guitars.
  I let the Vet techs do the nails when I bring the hounds in for the monthly anal gland expressions.  I really wish I could do both, but I cannot, and I have tried to do the anals, but as the Vet once said, let their office be the "enemy", and they don't charge me a lot, so it is well worth the time to bring them there.
Still waiting for Pierre's biopsy report, but I will be calling the Vet's office in a couple of  hours to report on Pumpkin since her discharge on Thursday.  She is doing great, and I don't remember if I posted this news, but all her test results are benign.  Score one for Jackie and the hounds, finally a break.  Could this be the start of better things to come, I sure hope so.
I am looking forward to puppy bowl tomorrow, and there is a really cute basset who is involved.  She was even written up in our local newspaper, and her name is Lily.  On the commercial that Animal Planet has been running, she has the cutest puppy Arrooooooo.
Also, on Sunday Purina Proplan's sports event is being broadcast with agility and other dog athletics.
  How great is this….  team canine, and now a kitten bowl, so team kitties.
I believe the Clysdales are back for Budweiser.  I love the clysdales, so I will DVR the game, just for that commercial.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie, a little brighter and happier because of Pumpkin and the rest of the herd who are glad she is home and getting well  too.