[Dailydrool] Update from Beauford

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 04:15:04 PST 2014

Drat!  Drat!  Drat!  I was doing such a good job of making the mom sad that
she made me so mad about the fight.  After all if you are going to get a
drink, you deserve to lose your cow hoof.  Even if you take it with you to
the bowl and there are more cow hooves than bassets.  Stupid Bugsey needs
to recognize that I am the alpha and he should bow down before my feet.
 Then the mom pulled me off of Bugsey by the NECK!  Then Bugsey got the cow
hoof back because mom decided that I was crying so much, I must be the one
bleeding all over the kitchen.

Anyway, the stupid mom is making yummy dehydrated beef and veggie chips.
 Now I have to forgive her and be nice to her so I get some.  Humph.

In case you are wondering, the brat Bugsey is healing just fine.  Mom is
mad at him for losing the snood in the snow in the backyard while playing
with Browyn.  I am not playing with him yet.  He can lay beside me if he
doesn't touch me, but that is it so far.  So there!

Beauford, with Browyn the Fairy Princess and the stupid spoiled brat Bugsey