[Dailydrool] kicked off the drool?

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 4 08:59:00 PST 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Well, we thought she'd really done it this time, our clueless momPerson went on a rant and we figured for sure they'd bounce her post but they posted it.  One of the moderators messaged her and told her they understood EXACTLY how she felt.  Sometimes she channels our grandma Ellen and when that happens, LOOK OUT.  Grandma Ellen was the dog lady of Beaver Lake and you didn't mess with Grandma Ellen (may her memory be for blessing) and you didn't mess with a dog in front of her either or she would TAKE THE DOG AWAY and shame the living heck out of you ..... but that is a story for another day.

Anyway the clueless momPerson let loose on the drool and we figured she'd get banned for life but not only didn't her post get bounced, and not only did the moderator understand ..... but now the president of one rescue has written to thank her personally for writing that and the adoption coordinator of another has asked if she can REPRINT and SHARE what the clueless momPerson said with her volunteers and potential adopters.

Wow there's a lot of clueless momPersons and dadPeople out there who think just like my clueless momPerson who got it from my grandma Ellen the dog lady who people claimed was just plain nuts (about dogs).

Fact is, both my grandma and my clueless momPerson have a tendency to prefer dogs over people.  Except droolers of course, who are more like a basset then either a dog or a person.

More later from Snoopy who just can't believe it.

P.S.  Miss Debbie Person, LuLu asked me to let you know that if you should consider stopping believing. even for a moment, she is getting on a plane and personally flying out there and konking you one so you better not.