[Dailydrool] Beware Brown Trucks!

Ursula Kramer rodurs at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 14:25:19 PST 2014

It seems while I was at work today a brown truck must have stopped by and took both of our boys brains back (probably recalled). The reason I know this is it started snowing just before I got home and I found both boys standing in the backyard watching the snow come down and shivering (they have a dog door to go inside and most of the time they spend the mornings inside until I get home). I had to go out and herd them back inside and shut the dog door so they would stay inside to warm up. Silly boys!

Your Friend in Bassets,
Ursula