[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with lilly ,justin and jade ATB.

Jonathan Molyneaux johnmoly at mweb.co.za
Wed Feb 5 09:02:31 PST 2014

Good afternoon all ,and healing drool been sent to all in need. This is
Jasmin and Joshua chiming in, on Saturday we had an adventure, we had guests
staying for the weekend and somehow or other the front gates were opened and
we took the gap. As we were leaving our house the neighbours who were
sitting on their front deck saw us leaving our house ,as we rounded the
corner they opened there front gates and called us in closing the gates
after we entered, my brother and I went on a sniffing frenzy as we had been
wanting to get into that yard for years as that is where the Border Collies
,Dalmatians and kitty cats live. The slaves were soon after us ,after the
guests told them that we had left our yard. Fortunately the neighbours were
able to contain their four legged family on the deck and only aloud them
back into their yard after the slaves had saddled us up and removed us from
their garden. We are sending be comfortable  and respond favourably to the
gentle and loving care of Hospice to Debbie .We are sending get well and
stay well drool  to all humans in need , especially Marlene as well as
houndies  Philby,  Maggie , Sebastion, Howard, Pierre, Pumpkin, Dex and
Barkley. We are sending welcome drool to  Murphy. Milton and Largo. We are
sending comforting and Heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of
Flash , Barney, Henry Long Fellow , Daisy and Mugwort  who have all recently
left for the Bridge and we will also ask our slave to  give us extra treats
and light candles in their memory.

Jasmin and Joshua busy planning our next breakout.

Lilly, Justin and Jade ATB looking in with interest.

Slaves William and Johnathan forever busy with one thing or another.