[Dailydrool] pee'd in the hall

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 6 16:32:38 PST 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

Last night it was the middle of the night and it was raining and nobody was awake and I had to pee and they were all asleep and i had to pee and it was raining so I cried i really did and they told me to shut up so I found a corner in the hallway and I pee'd in the corner in the hallway because it was RAINING outside and they found it today and Julianne says I am a bad dog and I am NOT a bad dog I just pee'd in the corner in the hallway because it was raining if it was just dark I would have toughed it out I always do anymore it's been months since I had an accident this wasn't an accident it was raining (it's been months since it rained) and i had to pee so I pee'd in the corner in the hall and now Julianne says I am a bad dog but I'm not.

Mommy cleaned it up and she didn't say a word why is Julianne calling me a bad dog I'm not a bad dog I'm not even a dog I'm a basset and Julianne didn't even clean it up Julianne is a bad teenager for calling me a bad dog.  And for a couple other reasons too.

Love,
Gracie