[Dailydrool] Check up

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 10 16:34:51 PST 2014

Hi all Snoopy here

I had my check up today.   Bunch of tado about nothing if you ask me.   Clean my ears.  Give me a bath.  Do my nails.   Flea stuff.  Brush me nice.   All so Dr Heddin can give me belly rubs and comment on how handsome I am.  Sheesh.  And then they said to the clueless dadPerson that the vet wanted to waive the exam fee because she likes me to have a senior panel every year and that costs $170 so she was waiving her exam fee if dadPerson would pay for the very expensive blood test

Well he is clueless so he said go ahead.  What????   I am almost 9 that's young right?   And I am a dickens.  I am healthy and rowdy and shiny and sleek and I eat like a horse.  Why would anyone agree to such a thing?   How do senior dog homes afford this?   Do the vets always waive their exam fees to try to get you to do a "senior panel?"  Did they pull a fast one on the clueless dadPerson?

More later from Snoopy who got poked with a needle and thinks it's silly.

Sent from my iPaw