[Dailydrool] Brunch with the Bassets

Barbara Sorensen b.a.sorensen at att.net
Tue Feb 11 12:19:53 PST 2014

The Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul Basset Hound Club invites you to our Valentine's 'Brunch with the Bassets' on Saturday, February 22 from 12:00 to 3:30.  It will be held at All-Breed Obedience, 2441 Ventura Ave, Woodbury, MN 55125.  We will have lots of basset play time, conversation for humans,  one of our famous woofles, and lots of goodies to eat.  We will also have a memory table to honor all our four footed friends who have gone to the Bridge.  Non-basset siblings are welcome.

Hope to see you there!

Barb, mom to Wilbur, Duncan, Buddy the not-a-basset and Max and Gretta (ATB)