[Dailydrool] Debbies Dawgs

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Feb 12 09:59:50 PST 2014

Just thought I'd give an update on our first project for
Debbie's Dawgs - Senior Pawtner is going very well. We
are getting a great response!  If you missed my first post,
a group of us (Debbies Dawgs!) are taking up Debbie
Winchester's cause to help senior hounds.  Senior Pawtners
is a play on our secret pawtner exchange we do in the dog
days of summer.  You sign up to be a pawtner for a senior
hound in rescue and you do something to help that dog
based on the information you're given about the hound.
Your information will include a picture, too.

There's no limit to what you can spend or have to spend.
If you want to participate but have limited resources, we
can put more than one person with a dog so expenses
can be shared.  Or we will find another way for you to
help.

Right now we are still taking sign ups to be a pawtner
for a hound. Email me at dlindy at mac.com if you want
to be a part of this. Please put Senior Pawtner in the
subject line.

Rescues, if you have senior hounds, please contact me at
dlindy at mac.com to find out what information we need about
the hounds - we need more hounds  to put with pawtners
so please help us spread the word!

If you're on Facebook we have a page - Debbie's Dawgs -
for information on what we're doing.

Just a note - I am in GA where we are having an ice storm -
if you don't hear back from me, it may be because of a
power outage so keep that in mind. I do my best to
acknowledge all emails having to do with Senior Pawtner
within just a couple of hours. No response probably means
no power.

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie Bosley and Sunny