[Dailydrool] tank hounds andVegas Daisy and all droolers

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 12 14:17:58 PST 2014

Just wanted to say a worker here came running into room with a envelope for valentines with the gorgeous tank hounds and vegas daisy on it.   She was as excited as I was. Thanks again.I still have a card with the tank hounds on the tank.

Thank you.
My puter is new and i hate vista but in January I got 20 cards from the droolers plus the 20 before for Christmas.
By the way it is cold here this winter more snow than I've seen out here in 37 years.
.
Thanks you all again.
Georgie
got them in a scrapbook.