[Dailydrool] DD Calendar..Thank You!

John Weese im4bmw at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 08:31:24 PST 2014

Thank you to everyone who replied to my post, both on here and privately!
And to Laura (Chief Elf) and all her helpers:  Thank you for all your hard
work!  I'm especially pleased that my questions weren't taken in a negative
light, as they certainly weren't intended as such!  Just goes to show the
world how great Basset (i.e. Hound) Slaves are the BEST people on the
planet!!!! :-)

Enough said now about the Calendar!  I'm confident the next calendar will
include a trial printing to be examined before going to press, to hopefully
make things more legible in the future.  I did notice that some of the
color combinations further into the year are MUCH easier to read!  I enjoy
reading about the featured hound(s) as much as the pictures!

Our Bailey continues to hold her own at 12 (with her back
problems)....she's such a trooper!  As soon as we get through this awful
Winter, she and I will be making the trek to an animal chiropractor about
45 minutes away...hopefully, that will ease her discomfort.  Meds are
helping, but we hope to ween her off the prednisone eventually.

Here's hoping your Hounds are well!  AROOOOS to you all!

Stay warm,

John, Judy & Bailey
Lancaster County, PA