[Dailydrool] Stomach acid & Valentino

Leah McConnell leahkmcconnell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 22:36:33 PST 2014

Dere Conley - I don't know who dis Rudolph guy is but Valentino Day must not
be about him unless he is mushy. It seems that da momma and Uncle Mark got a
bit mushy yesterday. How dare they stand there gawking at each other when
they should be giving me my kong with the going bye-bye treats. Silly woman
got all excited over a stupid little card that didn't even come with the
treats. She is so old she should know better.

Tank you for telling da Momslave that she should feed me more - I get a
whole nother din-din but she making me waiting until she does sleep-sleep
instead of when I want to go sleep-sleep. Tonight she also put some olive
oil on my din-din. It was yummy but she wants to know how much she should
use so I not turn everything white.

I guess sit finally time to go to sleep. Drool to evverybody dat needs it
and hope everybody keeping warm. Here we has to tie ourselves down - the
wind is blowing hard enough to send a Basset flying.

Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound and the momslave Leah and Maggie ATB