[Dailydrool] OOPS - correction!

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Feb 19 08:45:55 PST 2014

I can't believe I did this but I gave an incorrect email address
for the paypal for Debbie's Dawgs - the correct address is:

                        debbiesdawgs at icloud.com

If you sent funds to the incorrect address (which ended in
.net), please be sure to cancel it and then re-send to the
above address. I am so sorry!

Everyone who sends a donation will get a thank you
so if you sent funds and didn't hear back from me, please
double-check that address.

No amount is too small and we appreciate every penny
for these senior hounds that have so many needs.  To
give an update on our Senior Pawtner project to honor
Debbie Winchester, we have just over 50 hounds signed
up that we are going to be helping.  If you missed sign
ups and want to be a pawtner for one of these hounds,
email me at dlindy at mac.com

Carrying forward Debbie's concern and work for senior
bassets in rescue is one of the few things we can do for
her right now.  I know that she is in all of our hearts and
yet I think she would be surprised at that.  Now we have
to "Don't Stop Believing" for these seniors Debbie loves
so much.

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny