[Dailydrool] Quilt made from tshirts

Julie Stevenson bassets5 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 17:49:58 PST 2014

Hi All!! We've been missing off the drool for a while but daily we read
and laugh and cry and send drool to all in need. We are currently in the
process of downsizing.  In this process we are putting most of our
household goods in storage. I have about 30 rescue tshirts that I have
saved over the years to make a quilt. Unfortunately I am NOT a
seamstress! LOL! Does anyone know who or where I could get one made??
Obviously, I would pay to have this done if anyone knows who does these
things! My dear departed mother was a wonderful quilter but alas she
passed many years ago and NONE of her talent rubbed off on me! If anyone
has any idea about this, I would appreciate being sent in the right
direction!!

Julie and the Stevenson Family Circus
Nutter Butter, Quincy and Rosemary the bassets
Penny the beagle
Blackie the lab
Spot and Merlin the cat brothers
Amelia the explorer kitty