[Dailydrool] Conley Rites

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 14:40:32 PST 2014

Dis Conly I not hab rote for a long time nuffin much happenin heer anyways.
The MomPerson paking up stuff like brushes an towls an taday she putted da
Tabel of Tortshure in da Van whut can only meen won fing: she tekin somewon
to a dog show an it ain't gonna be me heh heh heh heh but I betcha nose who
it is.
He be hidin in he crate or be locked init a lot becuz da yart all wet an
gooey. He gotted cleent up by da pros yestiddy an MomPerson tryna keepim
cleen.
I fink I bin to dis show it won where youse gotta stay all day no madder
how you do so losin don't meen you get to leeb. Dem show crates not big
needer. Pore bleke dog. I wunner if he nose whuts happenin. I not gone tell
him. Leddim fine out in da morning when he no git breffass.
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Love an Healin Drool to all whut needs it an Amanda an Wayne and Miz Debbie
extra speshul stuff.

Conly ob Conley, Llewis, Nigel an Doc