[Dailydrool] Crackers vet visit

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Fri Feb 21 15:34:24 PST 2014

Everything went very well. Dr. Robyn said he is in good shape but agreed he
 may have a little arthritis and told me to put him on glucosamine and
chondroitan and also fish oil. He was a good boy while they drew blood and gave
 him his shots and almost fell asleep while having his nails clipped. Most
importantly he got LOTS of treats. When the tech put us in the exam room,
he  took a paper towel and wiped some drool from Crackers flews. I told him
he  needed a towel and the tech just looked at me. When Dr. Robyn came in the
room  she was carrying a towel as she knows he loves to "decorate" her and
the room.  And he did.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan who goes in next month.