[Dailydrool] Our Debbie

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 22 16:52:48 PST 2014

Today is a sad day.We lost so much and it seems so unfair.

But I believe the bridge is having a great welcome reception. I know she is with Elder Clara and others like O'l Bob.
Asked Xaxa to go say hi, help her in the first few days, until she is settled.
But I am sad. She just wanted to make people smile and save elder ( and even not elder)dogs.

To her family: She had too big of a heart. A great woman, simple and fun. Receive my sincere condolences. Know she will be dearly missed by many as she touched so many lives and hearts.
It was all too fast for me. I will pray she is in heaven soon.
Hugs to all furends. Don't know what to say.
Today the "Drool Mop Queen" will be busy by the basset hound section of the bridge. And so many snooters she will receive...
I really lubed her.
Lub you guys

Duda Virginia Oliveira mom to  Violeta and Xaxa ( in heaven now)
Love me, love dogs.