[Dailydrool] Miz Debbie has arrived.

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Feb 23 11:56:31 PST 2014

Auntie Feyfey! I hear you are very busy….but Scooter, Auntie Wen’s Beagie called and said I really need to check in with you. Scooter really wants to know what is up, well, up. Miz Debbie arrived? Like the African woofers said, with a whole passel of hounds in tow? Wait, what’s that smell? Whew. Smells like a gas bomb went off….ah, Elder Clara had some of Murphy’s Burritos! You figure it helped Miz Debbie sniff her way there? Musta been a lot of Burritos! Clara fired up the buggy and got all her past and present pack in? Charles and Penny and Casey and no longer old Bob and Sister Daisy? I second hand sniffed Clara and Daisy and Bob…..very fine houndage.

Clara opened up her street for the day and the bakery went crazy? Lots of treats from up near the Starsbucks? Miz Debbie got those the day our human visited Elder Clara, en casa. Spanish? I don’t know, it just came to me. Must be the fragrance of burritos………you have the kitchen beagles doing a whole Mexican buffet now? Clara sat on her perch, gave Huggie the day off. and supervised them while Debbie was on the way? Extra cheese? Want to fatten her up? Very kewl….what? Clara also stopped at the millinery shoppe and had new hats made for herself and Penny and Daisy? They wanted to look nice for the big arrival? No poker for the beagles right now.

Uh oh……did I hear a puddlin feeling a little rain? Miz Debbie always signed that she was the, “Drool Mop Queen.” You aren’t going to ask her to mop up there, are you? Do I hear Auntie Pat’s voice saying….”Well, Feyfey, there are puddles, but that might not be the best way?” I do? Hi Auntie Pat Dill! With Hoagie’s Granny Pat? Hi, Granny Pat! Mr. Bill and Molly there, too? (Sound of smacking) Get back to taking notes? Stuff to do? Feyfey, what about the Mop Queen thing? Ah, you are very smart…or maybe Clara, yes, thank you Clara…. Alerted the Komondors! The mop doggies! Ms. Debbie can sit by the pool and direct them….and then they can use the bath house before they go. Pawfect.

The Margarets are ready? The gas bombs are starting to fade….buffet ready? Miz Debbie is happy to have her seniors back, but misses Jake, Elwood, Dolly and Bessie? I am very sorry their voices have been stilled and will miss them. Sob. Tis hard to take good hound dictation. My human used to ask Elwood how she could write such things about such a nice guy……and he would cuddle up…but sneak a wink back to Debbie. He will always be a very kewl guy and I just know he and the pack will still be up to their antics with Mr. Wayne.

Caruso has the telescope ready. He’s got out a map cause after Debbie checks in on her babies at the beach, she’s gonna take a peek down to Orlando, California and then look around at the other houndies who she has touched. Gonna take a while.

Tunes, Pawin in.
Scooter, did I do okay, damn beagle?