[Dailydrool] Nom, nom, nom from Beauford

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 04:46:42 PST 2014

Nom, nom, nom.  We are busy noshing down on some most excellent dog
biscuits the mom made for us!  They are pear and molasses.  They are gluten
free and egg free too so the Bugsey can eat them with Browyn and me.  The
mom says that The Bridge is very busy right now receiving lots of bassets
and Miss Debbie.  So, we are in overtime drool production to help heal all
the hearts of those who have lost a loved one.  Bugsey and I are producing
globs of it.  Browyn is producing Fairy Princess drops.  Mom says it all
works.  I don't mind producing healing drool when it means that I get yummy
treats!  Hope the drool does its work.  We don't need anyone else going to
the Bridge for awhile.  Mom says we will still get treats.

Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess