[Dailydrool] A Fundraising Idea for Debbie's Dawgs?

lea pierce leapierce at leapierce.com
Tue Feb 25 11:33:28 PST 2014

Hello all, Margaret's post about archived Debbie stories made me think that
I personally would LOOOOVE a compilation of all her online stories to
Droolers and would be happy to pay for them to be in one place (maybe a
PDF?).

If anyone thinks this is a good idea to help raise $$ for Debbie's Dawgs,
I'd be happy to help. I am a writer by trade, not a very good editor or
proofreader, and pretty awful with tech stuff.

But if this idea has bounce, I'll help "make it so" (to quote Captain
Picard) in any way I can.

LEA
HMS Santa Rosa with Adm JED, Lady Foxy, & Claire the Timid (ship's beagle)