[Dailydrool] HOF

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 16:50:11 PST 2014

I have to agree with Wendie on this one. I can see people being terribly
offended when they or someone they care about is not on the list. There are
so many outstanding members of the Drool, now and in the past, that
singling  out a few seems as if it merits a great deal of caution.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis (why isn't my name ever first?) Conley (MINE
should be first) Nigel (Mine IS first, so what?)Llewis (You always want to
be first) Conley (I am the prettiest) Doc (Hi guys, whatcha doin?)