[Dailydrool] Our Mom is Clueless!

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 02:41:50 PST 2014

Well, it is official. Our mom is clueless. We are just going to have to
pack up and move to California where the official Clueless MomPerson is.
This is not self serving in anyway, or an effort to get out of the forsaken
winter weather. No, it is not! Ha!

Mom went to sub at the library on Tuesday. That would have been okay, but
the Dad had taken a vacation day. He doesn't know how to follow the routine
or make the Fairy Princess take a nap. So, she screamed all morning and I
didn't get a wink of sleep!

Then, she wanted to play with me and mall me. So, I did what I had to do.
 I drug her around the kitchen by her back legs. I really prefer to do this
outside, but it is just too cold. Also, it is hard to pull Browyn around
when I keep sinking into the snow. Well, the brat decided that she didn't
deserve to be dragged around, even though she most clearly did. She bit me
on the nose. It bled. Not much. Anyway, the clueless mom comes home and the
dad tells my tale of woe, only he didn't see the bite on my nose. The mom
does. Not much gets past her that way. And she asked me who bit me! Well,
it sure wasn't Beauford who was too tired from lack of sleep to mess with
me. The mom should have known that! Besides, he has only bitten me once in
my entire life and that was over a cow hoof. He is much more into slamming
us into the ground, rolling us over and barking in our face when we don't
behave the rules. Not that it has ever happened to me. On a serious not, it
happens to the clueless Fairy Princess a lot more than me. I am not stupid
and I don't like to be rolled.

Anyway, I am just glad that the mom is home the rest of the week and the
dad is working. Thing are much more normal and on schedule then. I like my
schedule.

Bugsey with Beauford and the stupid Fairy Princess, Browyn (I am not
stupid, you are stupid.  I live for adventure!)