[Dailydrool] Hall of Fame and suggestion

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Thu Feb 27 08:10:51 PST 2014

First, I think the Hall of Fame idea is very nice, but like several others,
I don't think it would work out.

Now I haven't thought this suggestion all the way through, okay, but I
wonder if we could revive some of the really great stories about the people
and hounds that are gone.  For instance, I'm familiar with TBO but he died
before I came onto the Drool so I've never read any of his stories.  Same
with Caruso, FeyFey, Cakie and Huggie, BobtheDog, Pawcasso, Zephyr, and so
many more.  Either they had already passed on when I joined, or they were so
old or ill that they didn't get into trouble anymore - I mean, do amazing
things anymore.

Wonder if we could get people to volunteer to take a month each (or a week,
whatever) and dig up and repost some of their great old posts, Call them the
Vintage Posts Series.  Someone could keep up with the sign-up sheet, and
then people could volunteer to take a month and make Vintage posts about
their dog(s) that are famous on the Drool.  And perhaps a few Droolers from
the old days could take a month and make Vintage Posts for some of the
people we all miss.

It's just a thought, but I sure would enjoy it.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net