[Dailydrool] Memorial for Our Dear Friend

Pam Watkins pam10447 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 12:55:40 PST 2014

Yesterday evening five of us Droolers attended the Memorial service for
Debbie.  It was a beautiful service for a wonderful Wife, Mother and
friend.  After reading of Scriptures, Debbie's favorite song, "Don't Stop
Believen" was played.  Needless to say, a few tears were shed.  The
Chaplain talked about Deb and how loving, comforting and caring she was.
 To point this out, he read the Daisy and Clara story from the Brudder
Elwood book.  Amanda then spoke about her Mom (she had posted this on FB)
and then friends were invited to speak.  Believe me when I say, Debbie was
loved by everyone.  After the service Wayne and Amanda graciously invited
us over to the house.   We spent a lot of time loving on Elwood, Jake and
Dollie and talking about Deb.  A few laughs and some tears.  Wayne let us
know how surprised he was about the success of Debbies Dawgs.  He is really
so  happy that we have chosen to continue Debbie's work with Senior Hounds.
 He thanked everyone for this.  Our Deb may be gone from us but, we can
continue her work.  Please, Don't Ever Stop Believen....Deb never did.

Pam