[Dailydrool] Debbie

ROWDY NIGHTS rowdynights at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 06:22:03 PST 2014

Come on Drool Family, we can't give up, let's all stand in Prayer for our Sister Debbie....Lord we know you are our healer and restorer, please lay your healing hands on our Sister Debbie, she has done so much for our Senior and Homeless hounds, and there is still much work that needs done. We ask that you put your arms around her and restore her health and take away the pain. Let her feel your presence and let your light shine on her. We ask this in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.  To Wayne, hold tight and never let go, we are here in spirit and will continue to hold her up.

Teresa
Deuce
Rowdy atb always my little buddy
Yukon atb forever in my heart

and the Great Danes who produce a huge amount of drool
Vegas
Gunnar
Capone