[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 5 06:10:28 PST 2014

OK Gang!  The Shepherd Group in Florida won the last Weekly Award in the
current Shelter Challenge.  Suncoast is currently in second place, which
puts us in line for the $1000.00 State prize.

However, we currently have only a lead of .35% over the next rescue on the
list -- NOT MUCH!!!  I don't know if you've noticed - but it has been slowly
dwindling the past couple of weeks as well.

Plus, we have no idea if the Shepherd Group will switch affiliations to
another rescue in the State - now that they've won the Weekly Prize.  <
remember what happened in Ohio >
As they are currently well behind the overall leaders - it would not be a
bad move on their part.

Please vote religiously!!!  The next week or so should give us a better idea
as to the likelihood of a win.

Marilyn - loving Mom of Bridgemates Amanda Lynn, Samantha Sue and Bob Burns

---