[Dailydrool] Reading the calendar

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at optimum.net
Fri Feb 14 04:16:27 PST 2014

I did not bring this up, since I did not want to complain, and the folks
who do the calendar are angels. But the months with the best contrast
are the ones I can read. I look forward to the months with the text in
white (or even green or orange). I am assuming that it's one of those
things where it looked great on a computer screen, but the printed copy
wasn't as clear. These things happen.

Still, I can read the dates, and that's the most important thing, along
with being able to see those lovely basset faces.

Thanks to everyone who makes the calendar possible.

Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets