[Dailydrool] Winchester

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Fri Feb 21 23:26:25 PST 2014

For quite a while now, I have checked my emails first thing every morning
and last thing at night before going to bed.  So tonight I saw the email
that we all have been dreading, Debbie Winchester has died.  Please allow me
to write something from my long-ago Catholic upbringing, it is a little
saying/prayer that always immediately pops into my mind when I learn of the
death of someone special, and I say the prayer for that person.  Tonight
this is for you, Debbie.  "May the souls of all the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace.  Amen."  You will be missed.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net