[Dailydrool] Debbie Winchester

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 07:22:55 PST 2014

As so many of us are, I was devastated to read of Debbie's passing.  I know
we all hoped against hope that Elder Clara would let us have her with us a
little longer, but it wasn't meant to be.

Of course condolences go out to Wayne and Amanda, her husband and daughter.
 But I also wanted to post to express my deepest sympathies to her many
friends on the Drool.  Debbie touched so many of us, and many of my Drool
friends have truly lost a member of their family.  Know that I'm holding
all of you in my heart, hoping that the pain in time softens, and the happy
memories remain.  And know that very special lady is up at the Bridge with
her beloved babies, watching over you.  I am so very sorry.  Laura