[Dailydrool] Debbie

Sherry Carreon sherry.carreon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 13:24:53 PST 2014

I, like so many, may not have known Debbie personally, but to us, she was a part of our basset family.

Her love of the seniors is famous, and she is now looking down on all of us from the Bridge. She is surrounded by all of her hounds, but especially Elder Clara.

I too believe her spirit will walk with us, and give us guidance if asked, about our hounds. This DD community is way more than a chat room so to speak, it is a group of friends, some vocal, others not, but all united in our love of our hounds, we are a family, and we have lost a family member.

My heart, my prayers and thoughts go out to Wayne and Amanda.

Until we can all be together again at the bridge, we will continue to believe.

Sherry and the Carreon Gang

Sent from my iPad