[Dailydrool] Debbie

dee- diane ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 22 20:34:23 PST 2014

Each time I would read the Daily Drool, my fear was that we would be told we lost Debbie.

Although I never met her in person, I felt a friendship with her.   She always wrote to see how our Ella Louise was doing with her cancer.

Debbie was always there to brighten our hearts with her 'tails’ of Elder Clara and Brudder Elwood.  I have no doubt she is loving her sweet elder Clara this very moment.   I know that Clara was her heart dog.

Debbie will be so missed by her family.  But she will also be missed by every one of us…. Her extended family.  So many hearts are breaking right now with her loss.

Debbie we will all miss you so much.   Your spirit will live on as we do our best to honor you by remembering and taking care that all senior hounds are loved and cared for.

Debbie you are so loved.   I hope you feel this up in heaven.

Diane and Ella Louise

Sent from Windows Mail