[Dailydrool] Archives

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Fri Feb 28 11:16:41 PST 2014

The Daily Drool archives are an excellent source  of past posts.  Sseveral
of us started a search through the Archives for  old Babes and OEBE stories
that were posted from 2001 until fantasy stories  couldn't be put on the
Daily Drool and, the Archives don't go that far  back.  If anyone has any of
the old stories (fantasy weddings, parties,  etc.) for the Babes and OEBE's,
I'd appreciate you emailing them to me as we're  still trying to find these
old posts.  We don't need comments about posts  but the actual event
descriptions.

Thanks for your help.

Marie and  Megan Mariah
(The OEBE's Devious Diva)