[Dailydrool] OOps Basset Fan Raffle mistake

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Jan 1 07:20:07 PST 2014

Marilyn Briggs is auctioning a Basset Hound electric fan a fan shaped like a
Basset for Western Missouri Basset Rescue and I thought the ticket were
$5.00 each but I was mistaken here is the scoop from Marilyn

I put tickets are $1.00 each, or 7 for $5.00 or 25 for $20 already, so

we better stick with that. You can send money to Bumpus on Pay pal and we
will know it is for the raffle.

The rescue Pay Pal email is chris at wmbri.org <mailto:chris at wmbri.org>  or you
can donate through our Pay Pal button on the website at http://wmbri.org

We have sold 25 tickets so far. There are pictures on facebook of the fan
under Marilyn Briggs, Christine Bly Western Missouri Basset Rescue and Daily
Drool Members