[Dailydrool] Basset Crap- Metal Basset Fan

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at comcast.net
Wed Jan 1 10:18:21 PST 2014

I amazingly won a basset rescue raffle for a really awesome basset hound fan.

I am paying it forward by raffling it off again to a small rescue that has taken

in some special needs bassets lately and really needs some help. I think everyone

on the Drool knows Chris Bly of Western Missouri Basset Rescue.

Tickets are $1.00 each, or 7 for $5.00 or 25 for $20.

The rescue Pay Pal email is chris at wmbri.org <mailto: chris at wmbri.org >  or you
can donate through our Pay Pal button on the website at http://wmbri.org

Please put Donation for Bumpus and don't mention raffle on Paypal. Drawing is

Sunday, January 5th at 5:00 Missouri time.

There are public pictures on my Facebook page, but if you aren't on FB, email me

if you want pictures. It is a really great piece of basset crap.

Marilyn Briggs