[Dailydrool] Mila

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 15:07:36 PST 2014

Aloha. Let me introduce myself. My name is Mila and I am a shy three year old lady Basset who has joined commander Bo's and Harley's compound in hawaii as a foster while my mom person is out to sea with the human Navy. I was told Id probably stay here for one and a half years before my mom person can reclaim me. the commander and Harley tell me I am still alive and am at PBF headquarters, but I am skeptical. I think I may be at the Rainbow Bridge.

Here is why. first of all, to get here I flew way up in the clouds where I am told the bridge is located. I arrived the afternoon of Dec. 31. That night the entire world celebrated my arrival. Not only were there fireworks here, I saw on TV that there were celebrations in places as far away as Australia and Hong Kong and Dubai. What a greeting.

Next, although I have not spotted any kitchen beagles, the food here is pretty good. Instead of one meal a day, I now get two meals plus a midday and bedtime snack. Meals include puréed boiled chicken breasts as that is what the commander requires and so everyone gets to share the bounty.

But the clincher is that I think the other hounds are ghosts. Both are almost pure white. I am brown. and they walk right through walls. No kidding. they go to the front door and just keep walking and they are outside. That door looks solid and I refuse to try to walk through it even though the human slaves keep saying there is a "doggie door" and encouraging me to try it.

I have not seen any other bassets around except the ghosts, so I'm not positive, but it seems to me there's a lot of evidence pointing to this being the Rainbow bridge? I've even seen a rainbow. Mila