[Dailydrool] Saralyn Seiler

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 07:01:47 PST 2014

Hi Droolers,
     I am just e-mailing to ask yet again for everyone to continue to pray for Saralyn and; of course, for dear Debbie!!!!  When my Mom was dying a year ago, I asked everyone on the list to pray for her and kindly, you all did and sent her wonderful cards!!!!  Saralyn not only prayed for my Mom but she would call me every night and pray with me!  She sent my Mom cards and healing CD's of praise and worship and healing scripture.  Saralyn and Jeff also drove 3 1/2 hours to my Mom's hospice just to pray for her. They are wonderful giving people and deserve the best.  Saralyn is one of the greatest people there is and a true life long basset lover.  There is no one better!!!!Basset Crew