[Dailydrool] You people!!

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 15:27:47 PST 2014

There are people in this world that make a difference
People in this world that truly care
People that mean what they say when the say
"If you need me I'll be there"
People that go above and beyond everyday
because it's just the right thing to do
My life has been blessed because of having
Basset Hounds and people just like each of you

I am usually moved to emotion many times a year because of things that I
read on the Daily Drool. Thank you for all of the Howliday Cards I
received. Daily Drool people are just the best. Your willingness to take
time to send me a card just blows me away.

Thank you, you people, thank you for all of your Drool, love, support,
prayers, support, and encouragement. I love you all. Give you Basset Hounds
an ear scritch and a belly rub from DDOD and the Caspaw Cwew!!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604