[Dailydrool] vet visit

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jan 4 06:21:56 PST 2014

we  need some suggestions here,  my Maggie STILL  has loose  stools,  every
since she had pancreatitis 6 weeks ago,  she has had  loose stools,  I have
tried everything,  boiled rice boiled chicken,  boiled burger, probiotics,
flagyl, Kaeopectate, and it will be firm one time and  then the rest of the
day it is loose and it must burn when she goes, because she  yelps and runs,
 I switched her back to Lamb & rice thinking that the  Salmon and sweet
potato was doing it,  but switching has NOT helped at  all. so we go BACK to
the vets again next week to see what is going on,  will have her anals  and
nails done also, so Bill wont have to worry about  that when I am out of
commission for 6 weeks.  he is NOT willing to chase  Maggie around the yard  and
wipe her butt..  I am reaching the end of  my rope here,  I am nervous about
my surgery coming up and I just can't get  a handle on Maggie and her
health issue.  went to see the surgeon on  Friday, hubby went with me, so
everything could be explained,   the surgeon  asked if I had any questions ?????
just one,  I asked him,  if  after my surgery,   if I would still be able to
swallow swords and  yodle,???   hubby gave me dirty look bwahahaha !!!!!  he
has NO sense  of humor at all !!!!!!!!  I have my game plan all mapped out,
I am going to  make his life hell for sure !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie and Annie