[Dailydrool] more snow

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jan 4 06:47:21 PST 2014

It is COOOOOOOLD  here and another big snow storm coming for tonight,
tomorrow and Monday with brutal cold weather following,  they are saying a  high
temp of 10 below on Tuesday with wind chills of 35 to 40 below,  Bill  took
my girls out the other night and they froze right up, we put jackets on
them , but no boots,  I can't bend over long enough to put on boots, Maggie
will wear baby socks  but not Annie, she rips those suckers off one foot
while you are putting a sock on another foot,  she is a BRAT !  My  poor
allergy girl Maggie has no undercoat  any more so she gets cold  fast,  Bill had
to warm her feet in his hand so she could walk back in the  house.  of course
my husband who is not normal,  loves this weather,  he came from the Upper
Peninsula of Michigan and this is his time of  year.

we are changing inter-net and cable provider today,  going with direct  TV
, guy is here now,  takes about three hours,  maggie loves  this guy,  I am
however in the bedroom with EVIL Annie, barking and  frothing and blowing
drool & saliva under the door,  my killer  Cujo wants out,  we are eating
doughnuts  in the bedroom, where there  is no damn heat, because hubby doesn't
like his bedroom heated,  see,   I told you he wasn't normal !
bwahahahahah, it's cold in here, I need mittens  & a scarf.   OH Honey, dearest, sweet
cheeks, would you give me  another cup of coffee????????  and Annie needs
another  doughnut

Marlene  and Annie